Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DonDon Lanuza Appeal

Migrante Saudi Arabia issues the following appeal of our kababayan DonDon Lanuza (shown here) who is currently in death row here in Saudi Arabia, sent via SMS just today, 23 April 2008.

To Whom it May Concern

I'm so sorry for disturbance... Im begging your kindness.. PLEASE HELP... I would want to follow-up my Appeal to anyone...

May dalawang anak po ako, napahinto sa pag-aaral ng huling pasukan dahil po sa kapos sa pinansyal na di po kaya naming mag-asawang tustusan... Nakatali po ang Kamay at Paa ko, di po makakilos para maitaguyod po ang pamumuhay ng 2 anak ko...

Nasaan na po ang mga Programa ng ating Gobyerno para sa mga kapos-palad na mamamayan lalung-lalo na po sa isang OFW na katulad ko na isang PRESO sa Kaharian ng Saudia Arabiya? Di ba po na tinatawag ng Gobyerno na modern hero ang mga OFW dahil sa magandang ekonomiya ng ating bansa, ngayon po ang isang OFW po ay nananawagan sa Gobyerno na bigyang pansin ang masamang sitwasyon.. Malapit na po sumapit ang pasukan!

Ang Edukasyon po ang tanging pundasyon para po sa magandang kinabukasan ng kabataan. Nakaluhod po ako at nagmamakaawa sa inyo! PLEASE HELP US! Utang na loob, for God's sake.. PLEASE RESCUE MY FAMILY FROM HUNGER.....

Umaasa po ako sa pagtugon sa aking hinaing... PARANG AWA NA PO!! Attached existing file: I would like to request from your kindness some financial assistance which im having so difficulty of soliciting from others. I've been confined here in Dammam Central Jail, Saudi Arabia since August year 2000 and my resources has all turned their backs on me even my family, closest and considered friends which has helped me for the past years.

They cannot be blamed for they also have their own families to support of course... I decided to appeal to you as a Brother to facilitate my needs and at the same time to finance some of my families personal needs... Any substantial amount would really be a big help for me and my wife who is in really dire straits as of the moment...

Your kind help and utmost attention regarding this matter would really be highly appreciated... May Almighty God continue to bless you and your family...

Brotherly yours,

Rodelio 'Don2' and Meribeth Lanuza
Email: donlanuza@gmail.com
Mobile: +966551028601 and/or +966531181904

No comments: